This article will clear up all your worries about PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Rejected List 2024 and the best solution to make your name in the approved beneficiary list. Registered farmers are getting their installments smoothly. As of now, the 15th installment has been released by the government. But still, some farmers names do not appear in the PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023 available on the official web portal.
PM Kisan Saman Nidhi is a massive welfare scheme for needy farmers across India. It’s the central sector welfare scheme, an initiative by Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s government back in 2019. Every registered/eligible farmer’s family who has ownership of at least two hectares of land can avail of several benefits by getting Rs.6000 annually with three equal installments of Rs.2000.
Core Reasons for your Appearance in PM Kisan Rejected List
Here are some core reasons, that’s why your name is on PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Rejected List:
- Wrong IFSC code.
- Incorrect bank account number.
- The aadhaar card is not linked to the bank account.
- The applicant’s age is less than 18 years.
- The unclear land picture is attached.
- PM Kisan Kyc has not verified.
How to Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Rejected List 2024
Here is a step-by-step guide to check the list through the official website:
- Step 1: Go to the website pmkisan.gov.in from any search browser.
- Step 2: Go to the Farmer’s Corner on the homepage and click on it.
- Step 3: Now click on the Status of Self Registered Farmer / CSC Farmers tab.
- Step 4: Now you will see four small column table preview consisting of Farmer’s Name, Father’s Name, and so on.
- Step 5: In the last row of the table, you will see the status on the left side and the reason for rejection on the right side in the column.
- Step 6: In most cases, the reason mentioned is “rejected by sub-district/block level.”
Solution of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Rejected List 2024
After you know about the rejected list status, we will share a practical solution to resolve the rejection issue. Ultimately, you will get the way to ensure uninterrupted benefits from PM Kisan Yojna. Following these steps can effortlessly bring your name to the beneficiary list.
Here is the complete step-by-step guide to resolve the rejection issue:
- Step 1: Go to the official website pmkisan.gov.in through any browser.
- Step 2: On the homepage, go to the Farmers Corner block.
- Step 3: Now click on the Updation of Self-Registered Farmers tab.
- Step 4: Enter your Aadhaar card number & image code and click on the search button.
- Step 5: A new window will appear, and you will see an edit option on the screen near your previously filled details.
- Step 6: Refill the form details carefully, especially the land single or joint option. (if you previously selected a single option, then now choose the ‘joint’ option).