If you want an updated PM Kisan Samman Nidhi application form PDF format, you can download it through the link below. Moreover, you will also find the right way to fill up the form and list of documents required to apply for the PM kisan registration.
Before downloading the PM Kisan registration form, read the eligibility criteria and complete the procedure. We are sharing the links below to download the Hindi and English versions of the PM Kisan form pdf format.
How PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Works
A farmer who owns the land of less than 2 hectares gets an annual stipend of 6000 INR in 3 installments to meet the farming expenses. For ease of registration procedure government has created online and offline channels to verify the applicants and withdraw funds accordingly.
Exclusion Criteria-Not Eligible for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
The one who falls into any or multiple categories is not eligible to apply for the PM Kisan scheme.
- Encroachers/Tenants entered in Dag Chitra are not eligible to apply for PM Kisan yojana.
- An immediate family member (husband/wife/children) holder of constitutional posts
- Government employees ( except grade-IV employees)
- Pensioner Governments employees with more than 10,000 INR monthly pension
- White collar job holders like Doctors, Engineers, lawyers, and Architects undertake practices.
- Income Taxpayer ( assessment based on last year’s records)
How to Fill up the PM Kisan Application Form
- Latest Jamabandi
- Adhar Enrollment number or Adhar Number
- In the absence of an Adhar card, Driving license, Voter’s ID card, NREGA job card
- Bank Details ( Bank Name/ Account number/ IFSC code etc.)
- 1 passport-size photo
Sections of PM Kisan Application Form
- The form has 19 Sections to be filled by the applicant, with one undertaking and verification section for Officials and authorized offices.
- The form must be filled by the direct applicant or on behalf of the applicant, ensuring the applicant completely abides by the procedure and withholds about the application.
- You can download the recent PM Kisan form pdf file and print it on A4 white papers. Populate each field with accurate information. One must ensure to enter the exact name mentioned on the Adhar card or ID card, as a change in the applicant’s name spell can cause application rejection.
- Add the registered family details as mentioned on the farm. Paste one fresh passport-size photo on the top section.
- Before filling up the 18th section, “Details of Collective land Holdings, you may have to take assistance from property dealers and patta dar of the land.
- Bank details shared must be current and in the Name of the direct beneficiary. The transactions are on an installment basis and via bank channels.
Self Declaration Section
Once you have provided the details, thoroughly read the eligibility criteria and mark all boxes with “ No.” You may proceed to the Self-declaration section stating all the above information mentioned is accurate. And consent to allow government authorities to verify your data with your Adhar card records. Any misconduct from the applicant’s ward will be punishable according to the rule of the land.
PM Kisan Registration Form Verification
After completing the form, the applicant must take the document to a government official of 16 grade or above. After verifying the documents, attach the supportive documents given below.
- Landholding papers
- Aadhaar card
- Valid mobile number
- Bank passbook copy
- Citizenship certificate
After verification, you have to submit the form to the nearby offices of the CSC center. One can directly submit the documents or post them to the address through the National Post Office department.